Imagine the vibe and feel of your favorite boutique hotel, then add all of the workspaces, business tools and amenities a working professional needs to be productive and inspired. That’s what Cross Campus delivers to over 1,000 members and over 200 companies in Los Angeles today.
We are a growing network of highly social, experience driven, beautifully designed work and hospitality environments. We solve the office, meeting and event hosting needs of clients ranging from freelancers and growth companies to mature, listed companies.We believe that an elevated, community-driven work experience drives our members to operate at peak levels and achieve mindfulness and worklife balance.
The Front Desk Associate is the air traffic controller of a Cross Campus facility, and the first person our members and guests see when they enter a facility.
– Greet and welcome members & guests who enter a Cross Campus location with enthusiasm and warmth.
– Be the eyes and ears of the front door to prevent unauthorized access.
– Field calls and answer questions or direct the callers to the right person on the location team.
– Accept and sort incoming mail & packages, notify members.
– Listen attentively to member and guest concerns or issues and communicate them effectively to the right member of the location team.
– Suggestively sell guests on Cross Campus membership where there is an opportunity.
– Send message reminders to ensure prospects show up for scheduled tours.
– Issue keycards to new members and manage new member.
– Keep an organized and tidy front desk
– High school or associate degree.
– At least one year of front desk or receptionist experience, preferably at a hotel.
– Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
– Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
– Reliable and on-time.
– Role is full-time, hourly pay.
– Full benefits package.
– Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
– $18/hr to $22/hr based on experience, with the opportunity for promotion within the location team.