Important Campus Updates | COVID-19
Last updated: Friday, 4/15/2020, 2:05pm (PST)
Cross Campus is closely monitoring and actively addressing the unprecedented coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak in real time. We will be updating this page as the situation evolves. Please check back. Continue reading for details on Cross Campus temporary closures as well as the preventative measures we have implemented.
If you have any questions, concerns, or need to report a COVID-19 case, please reach out to our COVID-19 response team at COVID19_response@crosscamp.us.
In light of COVID-19, our desire to aid with stopping the spread of the virus while protecting our employees and customers, and based on our understanding of ‘Safer at Home’ government orders, which severely limit movement of our members to essential business and errands only, the following updates are in effect at all campuses until further notice:
- Community teams remain available via email during standard operating hours.
- Member access to Cross Campus physical spaces is limited to windows of time, which will be made available for necessary movements only. This may include mail collection or retrieving essential items from an office.
- Essential item pickup windows are 3pm to 5pm, Monday-Friday.
- Cross Campus has undergone a deep clean and sanitization of all locations, and will continue to keep our spaces clean in accordance with CDC guidelines, to be ready for full access as soon as possible, subject to government guidelines on access.
- We ask that you honor government guidelines and limit movement in relation to non-essential reasons. Guidance can be found here (CA) and here (AZ).
Cleaning and Safety
- While locations have been closed, they have undergone a thorough deep clean, in accordance with CDC recommendations.
- Cross Campus continues to take extra care to sanitize railings, doorknobs, handles, elevator buttons, restroom surfaces, counters, and tabletops at all open locations.
- Cross Campus encourages all persons to familiarize themselves with recommendations of the CDC for preventing the spread of illness.
- We advise everyone to frequently wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and to use the alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not immediately available. As per the recommendations of the CDC, please also avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth to prevent the transmission and spread of the virus.
- We encourage all persons to stay home from work when sick and to return only after they’ve been fever-free without the aid of fever-reducing medication for at least 72 hours. CDC guidelines on discontinuing isolation can be found here. We ask that Cross Campus employees, guests, and members to inform us immediately if they have been directly or indirectly exposed to anyone with COVID-19, so we can continue to protect the community with the most up to date information. If you have a COVID-19 case report, please reach out to our COVID-19 response team at COVID19_response@crosscamp.us.
If you have any additional questions, please reach out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.