Important Campus Updates | COVID-19
Last updated: Monday, 6/8/2020, 6:03pm (PST)
Cross Campus is closely monitoring and actively addressing the unprecedented coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak in real time. We will be updating this page as the situation evolves. Please check back. Continue reading for details on Cross Campus temporary closures as well as the preventative measures we have implemented.
If you have any questions, concerns, or need to report a COVID-19 case, please reach out to our COVID-19 response team at COVID19_response@crosscamp.us.
Updated Reopening for Office Members
In accordance with the next stage of government measures, we will be reopening to Cross Campus office members! Dedicated desk and shared space members will continue to have mail pickup exclusively on Monday - Friday, 3-5pm.
Re-Opening Day for Offices Only: Scottsdale: May 20th / San Diego: June 1 / Los Angeles: June 8th
Office Access Hours: Monday - Friday, 6am - 10pm; Saturday - Sunday, 8am - 10pm
Our priority is to promote a healthy work environment that enables your company and staff to feel safe while returning to optimal productivity. A summary of safety protocols, communications, and facilities updates are below. Please read closely in preparation for your return. We are thrilled to be welcoming our members back, but remember that personal responsibility is the community's frontline of defense. Please be safe and follow all guidelines!
- Updated information can be found on your location channel on CONNECT.
- We encourage the use of the CONNECT digital network for member questions while working in the space or remote, rather than physical visits to the front desk.
- Please login to CONNECT daily for package delivery notifications. You can enable email notifications from the platform as well.
- Please contact us if you do not yet have access to CONNECT.
- Non-medical face covering required in open areas at all times.
- Contactless hand sanitizer stations, wipes, and spray for cleaning of communal surfaces before and after use will be provided throughout the space.
- Guests are allowed only in offices or in booked conference rooms.
- All offices will be required to maintain maximum occupancy of 50% (e.g., only 2 people should occupy a 4-person office at any given time). We encourage staggered work shifts to manage your office occupancy.
- Meeting rooms reduced to 50% occupancy.
- We will encourage clockwise traffic flow and one-way traffic in certain narrow hallways (when possible). Please pay attention to directional signage.
- Deep cleaning service using CDC-approved products and techniques scheduled prior to reopening.
- Staff will disinfect most commonly touched surfaces every hour.
- HVAC virus-reducing filters installed prior to reopening.
- Signage and marked boundaries for physical distancing added.
- No more than 2 people in an elevator at any given time unless otherwise specified.
- No more than 2 people at a time in a restroom (maintain 6’ distance in entryway while waiting).
- Directional signage for entering and exiting the building/floor added.
- We are discouraging use of the communal seating areas when possible. Short-term use permitted, for office members only, to take short phone calls.
- Where applicable, showers and mediation rooms will remain closed.
- Use of shared mugs, dishes & utensils is temporarily suspended. Wrapped cups will be provided for water, and we encourage members to bring their own bottles and patronize local vendors.
- Kitchen space including the sink, refrigerators and other appliances will not be available for member use, at this time.
- Coffee will not be provided at this time. We may introduce coffee service again soon, with safety-minded measures implemented.
- Water stations will be available.
- Phone booths (where applicable) will be available for use, and members are asked to self-clean after each use (wipes provided). Members are also asked to flip signage to reflect ‘clean/not clean’ for staff to provide a second sanitization.
- Printers are available for use and wipes will be provided for sanitization before and after use.
- Where applicable, parking will be self-park only. Please message your location team on CONNECT for more information.
- No-touch thermometer checks will be instituted for Cross Campus staff.
- We encourage all members to monitor their temperature daily and not come into the office if you are running a fever. Please inform us immediately if anyone on your team is having or has had COVID-19 like symptoms.
- We will immediately inform our community if our staff or a member reports COVID-19 symptoms (identities kept confidential).
- Members and guests will be required to sign a COVID-19 waiver prior to, or upon, initial reentry into the location. In the coming days, you will receive an email with the waiver.
All protocols are subject to immediate change in this evolving pandemic. We appreciate your patience and community during this time, and look forward to safely welcoming you back to Cross Campus.
Cleaning and Safety
- While locations have been closed, they have undergone a thorough deep clean, in accordance with CDC recommendations.
- Cross Campus continues to take extra care to sanitize railings, doorknobs, handles, elevator buttons, restroom surfaces, counters, and tabletops at all open locations.
- Cross Campus encourages all persons to familiarize themselves with recommendations of the CDC for preventing the spread of illness.
- We advise everyone to frequently wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and to use the alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not immediately available. As per the recommendations of the CDC, please also avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth to prevent the transmission and spread of the virus.
- We encourage all persons to stay home from work when sick and to return only after they’ve been fever-free without the aid of fever-reducing medication for at least 72 hours. CDC guidelines on discontinuing isolation can be found here. We ask that Cross Campus employees, guests, and members to inform us immediately if they have been directly or indirectly exposed to anyone with COVID-19, so we can continue to protect the community with the most up to date information. If you have a COVID-19 case report, please reach out to our COVID-19 response team at COVID19_response@crosscamp.us.
If you have any additional questions, please reach out to us at: email@example.com.