Important Campus Updates | COVID-19
Last updated: Friday, 3/20/2020, 9:05am (PST)
Cross Campus is closely monitoring and actively addressing the unprecedented coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak in real time. We will be updating this page as the situation evolves. Please check back. Continue reading for details on Cross Campus temporary closures as well as the preventative measures we have implemented.
If you have any questions, concerns, or need to report a COVID-19 case, please reach out to our COVID-19 response team at COVID_response@crosscamp.us.
In light of COVID-19, our desire to aid with stopping the spread of the virus while protecting our employees and customers, and based on our understanding of the recent ‘Safer at Home’ government order, which severely limits movement of Californians as of March 19 at 11:59pm to essential movements only, the following updates will be made to all campuses, effective immediately, including proactive measures for our Scottsdale location:
- In the coming days and weeks, the majority of the Cross Campus staff will be working remotely.
- Community teams will be on hand to support digitally, during standard operating hours.
- Member access to Cross Campus physical spaces will be limited to windows of time, which will be made available for necessary movements only. This may include mail collection or retrieving essential items from an office.
- Essential item pickup windows will be 3pm to 5pm, Monday-Friday, beginning March 23, 2020.
- Cross Campus will be undergoing a deep clean of all locations, and will continue to keep our spaces aligned with CDC guidelines, ready for full access as soon as possible, subject to government guidelines on access.
- We ask that you honor government guidelines and limit movement in relation to non-essential reasons.
Cleaning and Safety
- While locations are closed, they will undergo a thorough deep clean, in accordance with CDC recommendations.
- While active, Cross Campus has increased the frequency of cleanings and is taking extra care to sanitize railings, doorknobs, handles, elevator buttons, restroom surfaces, counters, and tabletops at all open locations.
- Cross Campus encourages all persons to familiarize themselves with recommendations of the CDC for preventing the spread of illness.
- We advise everyone to frequently wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and to use the alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not immediately available. As per the recommendations of the CDC, please also avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth to prevent the transmission and spread of the virus.
- We encourage all persons to stay home from work when sick and to return only after they’ve been fever-free without the aid of fever-reducing medication for at least 72 hours. CDC guidelines on discontinuing isolation can be found here. We ask that Cross Campus employees, guests, and members to inform us immediately if they have been directly or indirectly exposed to anyone with COVID-19, so we can continue to protect the community with the most up to date information. If you have a COVID-19 case report, please reach out to our COVID-19 response team at COVID_response@crosscamp.us.
If you have any additional questions, please reach out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.