Important Campus Updates | COVID-19
Last updated: Friday, 7/2/2021, 8:00am (PDT)
Cross Campus is closely monitoring and actively addressing the unprecedented coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak in real time. We will be updating this page with any revised rules and procedures. Please check back. Continue reading for details on preventative measures Cross Campus has implemented.
If you have any questions, concerns, or need to report a COVID-19 case, please reach out to our COVID-19 response team at COVID19_response@crosscamp.us.
Open for Members
In accordance with the next stage of government measures, Cross Campus is open to members. Please review the latest government guidance here. All members are also now eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine. Please learn more here.
Access Hours: 24 / 7
Mail pickup: Monday - Friday 11am-1pm
Our priority is to promote a healthy work environment that enables your company and staff to feel safe while returning to optimal productivity. A summary of safety protocols, communications, and facilities updates are below. Please read closely in preparation for your return. We are thrilled to be welcoming our members back, but remember that personal responsibility is the community's frontline of defense. Please be safe and follow all guidelines.
Face Covering Regulations
- Members are not required to wear masks, provided
(i) they self-certify full vaccination and
(ii) their employer permits it (note, CA OSHA rules require employers to mandate masks for employees until June 28)
- Members, in order to be eligible to enter our facilities without a face covering, please select (by clicking the underlined link) one of the options below:
I attest that I have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19, using a vaccine authorized by the FDA and following related FDA protocols regarding necessary doses and post-shot waiting period for vaccine effectiveness.
I attest that I have not been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and understand that I must wear a face covering inside Cross Campus facilities, as mandated by LA county officials.
- Guests/visitors will need to sign a document upon check-in, self-certifying full vaccination. Without this self certification, we will continue to ask guests to wear a face mask.
- Updated information can be found on your location channel on SLACK.
- We encourage the use of the SLACK digital network for member questions while working in the space or remote, rather than physical visits to the front desk.
- Please contact us if you are a member and do not yet have access to SLACK.
- Non-medical face coverings may be required according to mandates listed above under Face Covering Regulations
- Hand sanitizer stations, wipes, and spray for cleaning of communal surfaces before and after use will be provided throughout the space.
- Deep cleaning is in effect regularly at all locations
- Staff will disinfect most commonly touched surfaces with increased frequency
- HVAC virus-reducing filters have been put in place.
- Where applicable, showers and meditation rooms will remain closed.
- Phone booths are now available for use and are considered high traffic areas for sanitization.
- Use of shared mugs, dishes & utensils is temporarily suspended. Wrapped cups will be provided for water, and we encourage members to bring their own bottles and patronize local vendors.
- Kitchen space including the sink, refrigerators and other appliances will be available for member use, with sanitation wipes to be used as needed.
- Coffee stations with espresso drinks have been added to all locations.
- Touchless water stations will be available.
- Printers are available for use and wipes will be provided for sanitization as needed.
- Where applicable, parking will be self-park only.
- We encourage all members to monitor their temperature daily and not come into the office if you are running a fever. Please inform us immediately if anyone on your team is having or has had COVID-19 like symptoms.
All protocols are subject to immediate change in this evolving pandemic. We appreciate your patience and community during this time, and look forward to safely welcoming you back to Cross Campus.
Cleaning and Safety
- All locations have undergone a thorough deep clean, in accordance with CDC recommendations.
- Cross Campus continues to take extra care to sanitize railings, doorknobs, handles, elevator buttons, restroom surfaces, counters, and tabletops at all open locations.
- Cross Campus encourages all persons to familiarize themselves with recommendations of the CDC for preventing the spread of illness.
- We advise everyone to frequently wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and to use the alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not immediately available. As per the recommendations of the CDC, please also avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth to prevent the transmission and spread of the virus.
- We encourage all persons to stay home from work when sick and to return only after they’ve been fever-free without the aid of fever-reducing medication for at least 72 hours. We ask that Cross Campus employees, guests, and members to inform us immediately if they have been directly or indirectly exposed to anyone with COVID-19, so we can continue to protect the community with the most up to date information. If you have a COVID-19 case report, please reach out to our COVID-19 response team at COVID19_response@crosscamp.us.
If you have any additional questions, please reach out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.